Saturday afternoon, Virginia and I went downtown to watch the St. Patty's Day parade. Anyone that could claim any Irish heritage at all was there, marching proudly. It was fun- lots o' bagpipes, Irish bloodhounds, and full-grown adults dressed up as leprechauns. It don't get much better than that. Word. I mean, Pauly Shore wasn't there or anything. But Vic Snyder was. Whoopdee doo! PS- Virginia and I ate pizza that day for lunch (Gusano's), dinner (leftovers), and midnight snack. Delicious and nutritious.
Monday, March 20, 2006
Saturday afternoon, Virginia and I went downtown to watch the St. Patty's Day parade. Anyone that could claim any Irish heritage at all was there, marching proudly. It was fun- lots o' bagpipes, Irish bloodhounds, and full-grown adults dressed up as leprechauns. It don't get much better than that. Word. I mean, Pauly Shore wasn't there or anything. But Vic Snyder was. Whoopdee doo! PS- Virginia and I ate pizza that day for lunch (Gusano's), dinner (leftovers), and midnight snack. Delicious and nutritious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nothing beats pizza...nothing.
f off!
sorry that was a bit harsh.. but you know i dreamed of skeezers last night!
Ouch!! As soon as Lent's over, we'll go to Little Caesar's and El Porton and eat to our little hearts' content.
Post a Comment