
Caesar didn't listen when forewarned, and look what happened to him... and the whole Roman empire. It's a full moon tonight, too. I'm just saying- it seems pretty ominous. Watch out today and tonight, folks. Good thing St. Patty's Day is coming up to counteract all the bad luck (with the leprechauns and such). Educate yourself today. Click here to learn more about the boogity woogity Ides of March. :) Do something fun to ensure Ides of March goodness.

3 comments:
you said boogity woogity.
i was like just quoting julius caesar to paul like day before yesterday. *insert creepy ghost noise here*
Did you see the moon last night (Thurs)? Oh, my ba-goodness! It was huge, full and ORANGE! Totally sweet. When I was driving home from the track, I saw it and intended to drag Seth out to look at it, but when I walked in super was on the table...and well, I get distracted easily...esp when food is involved.
Post a Comment