Now don't be hatin' on me. Just because I chose a profession where I happen to get lots of vacation time. :) I don't have much time to put into this post today, but I wanted to say adios before my break. I will update whenever I am around a computer with internet. Hopefully I can do that a couple of times. Meanwhile, I plan to get a massage... sleep till noon every day... stay up late at night (past 10! whoooooo! I'm wild and crazy!)... and actually get some things done.
Plans for the weekend: Lucero is playing at Vino's for a fundraiser for Children's Hospital on Saturday. Hopefully Jeremy will be back from Ohio by then (he got called in for work- something blew up I guess), since he has not been to a show in FOREVER. The music gods aren't happy with him for some reason. That night is Matt's 90s party, which should be awesome. I have to find a costume... I love theme parties. No plans for tonight, so if you're in the greater Little Rock area, let me know! I think Cody's coming in to town... My boo! Have a great weekend, everyone. I'll check in throughout the week! Peace out!
Friday, March 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have a nice break. It sounds like you are going to have lots of fun.
Post a Comment