Oh, yes, that's right. We're best friends now. He told me it was good seeing me again. Gee... I wonder if I've been to one or two of his shows? I guess it doesn't go unnoticed for the big rock stars. It's not my first conversation with Ben, but it's my first picture. Notice how red my face is. I think I was shy. Ha, ha.
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Phat Tuesday with my new best friend, Ben
Oh, yes, that's right. We're best friends now. He told me it was good seeing me again. Gee... I wonder if I've been to one or two of his shows? I guess it doesn't go unnoticed for the big rock stars. It's not my first conversation with Ben, but it's my first picture. Notice how red my face is. I think I was shy. Ha, ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He looks different...older, more mature...maybe it's just the facial hair.
shy? is that what the kids are calling it these days?
Mountain man Ben Nichols! I think if I could marry anyone, it would be him. I honestly get a warm fuzzy feeling when he's around. You look great.
Post a Comment