Monday, February 13, 2006

Weekend update


I had a fabulous weekend. Friday, it snowed for about 3 hours (it didn't stick too much, as evidenced by the picture, but it was still pretty). If it had been colder, we would have gotten 4-6 inches. Would have. We closed school early, but we had to wait for all the kids to get picked up, so I ended up leaving at the same time.
Cody came to see me on Saturday and we went out to eat. He's a good boo again. Saturday night I went to the Faded Rose, and Jeremy came home early that night. It was a very nice surprise. I kind of missed him. :) Sunday, I went to the Community Bakery with Jeremy for lunch, hung out all day, and I made him watch "Grey's Anatomy" with me that night. Did everyone see it?? It made me happy. Thoughts?

3 comments:

Leah Billings said...

Yea! for surprises. It's so fun when boys do that.

Anonymous said...

kaBOOOM!

katandkarl said...

i didn't get as in to grey's a this week.. is that weird? and i was pissed at dr. mcdreamy for going over to their house.