Thursday, February 23, 2006

I could have daaaaanced all niiight...

Today:
*I am going to Lutheran High in a minute here to watch their majestic production of "My Fair Lady." There's really nothing quite like watching high schoolers sing and dance (mid-puberty, no less). It is going to be amazing.
*I had the social studies classes in computer today. The 7th graders were allowed to play the Yukon Trail. It's very, nostalgically, perfectly similar to our dear ol' Oregon Trail from days of yore. Ohhhh the good days. Sigh... Do you cross the river? Do you fight the Injuns? Do you dare make the oxen try to climb the mountains??
*Tonight the networks have put me in a difficult position. Both "American Idol" AND "Survivor" are on at the exact same times. I don't know why they chose to torture me, but what's done is done. This is what I get for being a freak and watching every reality TV show possible.

To my "Grey's Anatomy" hommies... be sure to check out their explanation for why Meredith did what she did... Good stuff.

4 comments:

the gloria family said...

oh man i wish i could go to the high school play. i miss that. the game doesn't say injuns does it?

Anonymous said...

I was quite a shot when hutning on the old Oregon Trail. I think I even killed me a few "Injun's", although I think on that version they were"Redskins."

brooke knight said...

1)"the rain in spain stays mainly in the plain" - fun
2) you need a DVR for your shows! ours only costs like $5 extra a month from the cable co and is TEH AWESOME.
3)FORD THE RIVER! the hunting was actually my fav part of OT, weird since i HATE HUNTING. :D

Susan said...

North Little Rock High School always put on great Spring Plays. They were so much fun adn pretty professional.