Friday, February 03, 2006

My reasons...

Reason #1: Obviously, it's Friday. Thank goodness. That is always VERY good.
Reason #2: We had Survivor night last night, and the show was freaking awesome. I cannot believe how much happiness reality TV gives me. Lay off. :) It's going to be a riveting season in Panama.
Reason #3: Audra made us birthday folk cookies with our names (or initials, my name is a bit long for a cookie) on them. However, Leah ate hers before we could take a picture to commemorate the event, so she had to use a stand-in cookie. A prop, if you will.
Reason #4: Mama cooked a breakfast with no hog. Oh, wait- that's Ice Cube's reason. Ummm... looks like we're going to have actual winter weather this weekend. Finally. It's about dang time.
There's one more- read on...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Props on the Ice Cube reference! "Today was a good day, I didnt have to use my AK"

katandkarl said...

boo on weather. depresso.

i'm a survivor... YEA!

the gloria family said...

poopy winter weather. happy birthday to us, again!

Chandle said...

Ice cube made me laugh outloud. How much do I love you?