Here comes another week, I suppose. I just get so attached to the weekends, it's a shame. Jeremy is gone to New Orleans once again. It's quite a coincidence that it's right smack in the middle of Mardi Gras week. I think it's a ruse. He even gets Fat Tuesday off. Niiiice. Watch out down there, Jerm. Don't step in the gutters. Ever. Speaking of Fat Tuesday, my Ben Nichols from Lucero is playing at the Flying Sacuer in honor of the holiday. You can win a New Belgium cruiser, and NB pints are just $2.50. Mmm... Fat Tire. If you want to go, let me know. It will be a good time. Virginia and I once went to the Sacuer for Fat Tuesday. She accidentally caused a bit of trouble and JR had to defend her honor. We barely even knew him then... what a sweet guy. :)
Weekend=good. Went to Jeremy's house Friday, then drove to Memphis and back on Satuday to take Colin to the airport. This trip was much more pleasant. Caught up with people I have been missing: Megan Pangle-Page was in town Saturday, I talked to Chandle for a while, Virginia called and is coming to visit next weekend, Christy came to LR Sunday, and Leah emerged from her books for a moment (I ran into her at the B-Grill, and she came over to watch Grey's Anatomy). Good to see everyone and/or talk to you!
PS- Jeremy wins the prize for the last post... it was the music from Kill Bill when she's about to go ballistic on people. Good job. But he doesn't like to post comments.
Question for the day: What are you giving up for Lent?

10 comments:
Weekends are good. Mondays are bad. I agree. I wish I could give up physics for Lent!
i don't know if i can handle fat tuesday at the saucer. it was pretty crazy last time. can i give up cigarettes for lent even though i haven't had one in four weeks?
That doesn't count. :)
I am giving up work for Lent, It will tough I know but somebodys got to do it
i know what elizabeth is giving up. she told me saturday night at the fountain but you will have to ask her! he he he!
i might do the pizza thing again. i think i lost some weight! pizza = bad!
i'll be giving up the same thing as the last 5 years or so: catholicism...i'm totally going to hell
I am giving up giving stuff up because it never works for me.
I am giving up my boyfriend, wait I did that already. I can't believe Jerm gets to be in New Orleans for Mardi Gras and I get to go clean it up. I can't believe you get to see Ben nichols and drink beer. I'm so jealous
me=not religious but it is a good excuse to give up stuff. so soda and candy (including my beloved sour gummies) are out the window. boo. thinking of giving up the same thing as you, e, in addition- kat told me- an excellent idea.
Ok, curioiusity is killing me....what are you giving up, E and Brooke? Can you possibly believe I've decided to give up BEER?! This has never been done in my body before, so it's the ultimate challenge.
Post a Comment