Saturday I met Kristen, Kat, Karl, Melissa, and Matty P at the Faded Rose because JR was bartending. It seems to be quickly becoming our Saturday evening ritual. Saturday afternoon was my aunt's funeral, which was really nice. I had a TON of family members in town (both sides of my family are absolutely enormous). I have cousins and other family members I don't even really know because there are so many of them. There is no way I could ever sit down and name them all. Anyway, thanks to everyone for being so supportive. Here are some fun pictures from Saturday. I did nothing for the Super Bowl. I watched a girl movie while it was on. I had a blast, I tell you. Ummm... did everyone see "Grey's Anatomy??" It was incredible.

5 comments:
grey's anatamoy was awesome. i was pissed that it is to be continued. sat. was fun sunday morning was not. i'm glad i didn't go out after.
I was glued to the TV during Grey's Anatomy. I can't wait till next week.
haha.
i was mad when it was over and the time was all off b/c of the superbowl and i thought surely there would be MORE!!! i only cried like four times. i have decided it is not a show i can watch in public b/c i looked scary after with mascara all over my face in tear streaks.
sigh. addicted.
I AM FREAKING OUT ABOUT GREY"S ANATOMY!!!!!!! I can not wait until Sunday. I repeat I can not wait until Sunday. What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss the faded rose
I love grey's anatomy. I got sad and a little drunk on sunday and ended up throwing a burnt, wrinkled hotdog at
Amar, who in turn got very angry, being a vegetarian and all, and procedded to lock myself in the bathroom and cry. Grey's anatomy was the only reason I came out at all.
Post a Comment