I'll admit that this week has gone by pretty fast. Now that I've said it, however, I've automatically cursed myself to the longest days. Ever.This is a picture I took a long time ago, I just keep forgetting about it. Hmm.. much like how Cody forgot my birthday. Some boo he is. Just kidding...!
So apparently there's been all this buzz involving Chuck Norris and how super fly he is with his roundhouse kicks to the face. I had heard rumors of such, and Joe showed me several Conan videos (which were pretty dang amusing- that's one funny redheaded man). Today I have found my own, courtesy of the Best Week Ever Blog. You can get to the blog from my new link to BWE news... we need something else to read at work, right? Pink is the New Blog just leaves me hungry for more!
Chuck Norris as you've never seen him before...
*Something I just learned on the BWE blog-- Who knew that Rhonetta Johnson had been arrested so many times?? That's the craaaaazy lady from American Idol.
Also, they are making a new show from ebaum's world stuff. Hmmm... interseting! Oh, the things you learn when you look on the internet a good portion of the day!

4 comments:
I DID NOT FORGET YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many may have already seen this but even if you have you should check it out again.
www.chucknorrisfacts.com. Becareful if at work I can gurantee you will laugh out loud at some point.
Sure, Cody. :)
I love that you posted that below cameron from Ferris bueller
Post a Comment