Monday, January 30, 2006

I have a serious case of the Mondays.

Mondays, bleh.... I told the track coach I would give him my final word by today, so any final thoughts? I have changed my mind about 10 times today. I think I'll do it... no, wait. Probably not. Or maybe I will...
I stole this picture from Kat from a while ago. Everyone looks totally cute, however I look certifiably insane. My eyes look crazy. I'm going to say that whoever was taking the picture was taking too long, so I probably said something right as he snapped it. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
I have nothing exciting from the weekend to report. Except that I watched that "Harold and Kumar" something-or-other White Castle movie. It was surprisingly hilarious. And I finally saw "The 40 Year-Old Virgin." I might have peed in my pants in a couple of times. But just a little. Oh, and we grilled over at Karl and Kat's last night. That was exciting.
Survivor starts Thursday- holla!! That's going to be the highlight of my week. I can't believe what a nerd I've become.

*There is an update on the Suvivor blog for all of you involved in the league...*

4 comments:

Leah Billings said...

I'm excited for Survivor too. I'll finally get to hang out with you guys. You're right, it has been forever!

Unknown said...

maybe just a little crazy...
and yes, the superbowl party is on...bring anyone you like.
and any food & bev. you would like to contribute (not required, of course!)

the gloria family said...

you don't look crazy. you look like you are thinking...come on, any day now.

Anonymous said...

like your house...nice artwork, i've seen it somewhere before....museum maybe?