Friday, August 04, 2006

Holla it's Friday!

Went to the movies with a whole bunch of girlies on Wednesday. Saw "John Tucker Must Die." YOU must go see. Luuuuuuuurved it. On our way out, we saw this gem of bloggiture. Couldn't resist. Go team Annie! Thumbs up.
I'm back at work. Read on.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My personal favorite post you've ever done.

Susan said...

Where was that? At the theater?

the gloria family said...

SWEET!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello? Elizabeth? Are you still out there?

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth...Watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB84A3zcmVo

Anonymous said...

Okay, one last thing...Look what comes out on DVD this week. I know you watched it when you were little, and it terrified you like it did me.

"A present's come for you, dear..."

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/commentary/0,6115,1222216_2_0_,00.html

Anonymous said...

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/
commentary/0,6115,1222216_2_0_,00.html

Okay, it didn't fit last time.

Elizabeth Spann said...

I know, Cody- our Britt is acting CRAZY. She's lost her dang mind. AND I'm so excited about Alice in Wonderland, complete with Ringo Starr and the Jabberwokky!