Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hi. I'll be your 1st grade teacher today.

Today is going to be rather interesting in the world of me... I am going to sub for the 1st grade teacher at 1 till the end of the day. That's 2 hours in a contained classroom with 6 year olds. Pray for me. Hopefully they'll have plenty to do and they won't be able to smell my fear. Oh dear...
I decided to post the picture because it makes me happy and calms my nerves. That's Chandle there in the penguin suit. And I'm Billy Madison. One of our many "couple's coustumes" in college.
Ammendment to the "Snakes on a Plane" frenzy: I WILL NOT BE GOING. I saw on the news last night that some crazy person released real, live rattlesnakes in a showing of the movie. NUH-uh. I'm out. OUT.
Tonight's "Project Runway." Thank goodness.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

holy crap. it was only a matter of time, i suppose. that's way worse than when people dressed up in that freakin mask and walked around the theater during scream II. it scared me so badly i couldn't even tell anyone i'd seen it (nobody else noticed...i'm certian i wasn't crazy yet, either). but live snakes--that's the real deal.

brooke knight said...

that could arguably the best couples costume in history. at least in the top 5. seriously.

Elizabeth Spann said...

I don't make this stuff up:

http://www.local6.com/news/9717727/detail.html

Best quote: "That to me is very scary," herpetological association representative Tom Whiting said. "I would hate to be watching a movie about snakes and have a rattlesnake bite me."

Leah Billings said...

6 years old are my favorite age group. They're silly and goofy to the max, yet they still fear authority so that when you raise your voice, they listen (unlike the older kids). BTW, these people putting snakes in theaters need to get a life. Totally immature!

Chandle said...

OH my god! I have to go.

Susan said...

"I would hate to be watching a movie about snakes and have a rattlesnake bite me." Ummmmm. I'd hate to be anywhere doing anything and have a rattlesnake bite me. What idiots put multiple rattlers in thier backpacks?!