Fabulous montage! Good luck tomorrow. Be sure and whip those kids into shape right away. Show 'em who's boss.P.S. If you have a spare moment sometime, could you e-mail me the pic of Blue & I form M and A's wedding please? Don't have that one. Thanks! :)
Summer's winding down and it's gonna be a fight ehh ohh ehh ohh...Goodbye summer of fun '06, gone, but not forgoten. Hello 2006's Fall Fiesta of Fun!
i love the collage. i haven't seen some of these. good post.
I agree. Fall Fiesta of Fun. Let's do it.
CUUUUUUUTE post. I love you're blogging abilities
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Fabulous montage! Good luck tomorrow. Be sure and whip those kids into shape right away. Show 'em who's boss.
P.S. If you have a spare moment sometime, could you e-mail me the pic of Blue & I form M and A's wedding please? Don't have that one. Thanks! :)
Summer's winding down and it's gonna be a fight ehh ohh ehh ohh...Goodbye summer of fun '06, gone, but not forgoten. Hello 2006's Fall Fiesta of Fun!
i love the collage. i haven't seen some of these. good post.
I agree. Fall Fiesta of Fun. Let's do it.
CUUUUUUUTE post. I love you're blogging abilities
Post a Comment