Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!



Lookie, lookie! It's totally going to snow tomorrow night!! There's a 70% chance, and Little Rock NEVER gets that! That means.... snow day fun for everyone! I always try not to get my hopes up for snow days, cause when I count on them, they don't happen. Jeremy has already purchased a Flexible Flyer sled. It's pretty awesome. Get ready people! I also have parking lot duty this week. That means that I stand outside in the freezing cold (I think I get the coldest weeks every year) and wave at parents while they drop off the kiddies. Technically, I'm supposed to make sure that no one gets run over, but that's my unofficial job. I have to take my hand out of my oh-so-warm coat and wave every 2 seconds. Meanwhile, my wet hair is freezing and getting crunchy. Love it.
By the way, my camera has broken, and I have to do the whole warranty thing. I'm sure it will be a completely pleasant experience. You won't have pics for a little while. Oopsies!

8 comments:

Leah Billings said...

I would be in heaven if it snowed. I'm certainly keeping my fingers crossed.

Unknown said...

we should walk to each other...

Anonymous said...

I just got ridiculously excited; I heard it wasn't going to anymore. Let's just hope I'm not stranded in Mo-town for days and days. You better recognize my name.

Anonymous said...

I totally got it all by myself. :)

Anonymous said...

We had snow here on the Lou this morning. Just a very fine dusting which is enough to shut down school in Little Rock. Remember that time it was supposed to snow real bad but it didn't, and every school in Little rock was closed except for CLS!!!! Oh man we were PISSED!!!

Susan said...

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! There's just no way the Honda could make it from Conway to LR for work with ice on the ground. Too dangerous to attempt. Nevermind that my husband drives a 1 ton, 4-wheel-drive Diesel truck with huge mud-grip tires and also commutes.

Anonymous said...

um you people are all CRAZY.

that is all i have to say.

oh, and, e, sorry about your camera.

emily and eric said...

snow is pretty until it gets on you and makes you wet and cold.. then it sucks ....