Monday, December 05, 2005

Home Sweet Home


Annie and I found a house on Saturday! We went house shopping with Matt (we made him jump out and write down numbers or knock on doors). We just happened to stumble upon the most perfect house ever- I'm so in love with it. It's in the Heights (I TOLD you I was movin' on up!), and it's two bedrooms and two baths. Hardwood floors... washer and dryer... dishwasher (which I've NEVER had in my whole renting history, unless you count the salad spinner dishwasher that Chandle and I had in Mansard- we never used it cause it was scary. Literally- a big salad spinner in the countertop)... and a HUGE backyard. I'm so very excited.
So if anyone's going to be around during Christmas break (maybe around the 28th or so...), I'll buy you beer if you want to pitch in!

10 more days of school left, and counting!! Have a good week, everyone!

3 comments:

Chandle said...

Did you say beer? 28th? I'm there. My new profession is working for no money and measley gifts like free pizza, so I'm down. Maybe I can get independent service hours for helping you move.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Ha, ha. SWEET. Yea! You'll get to see the new pad when you're in town!

Leah Billings said...

Congratulations (again)!