Monday, November 05, 2007

They're not really going to make me do homework this week, are they??

Not when I have such exciting news! Jeremy proposed this weekend in the most wonderful of ways! We went up to Flatside Wilderness for his birthday celebration (or so I thought!), and when we got there, we stood on some rocks overlooking the view. Then he completely surprised me and got down on a knee and proposed. I had absolutely no idea! He apparently talked to my parents on Tuesday of last week, and I can't believe they didn't let on that something was up. ;) It's for the best, though, because I was incredibly surprised and incredibly happy. I was in track pants. And hiking boots. And my hair was in braids. Kat says that's ok because she was in a bathing suit when she got engaged, ha ha. It makes me smile because the whole thing was completely "us." I am a happy happy girl, and I'm really excited for the upcoming months...! Details to come. I love my Jeremy.

12 comments:

kristen said...

congrats again! love you and can't wait for all the deets!!

Chandle said...

Congratulations, I'm so so happy for you. Words cannot describe.

Lindsay said...

Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

A&R said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Susan said...

Congratulations! Let the wedding planning begin!

akk said...

congrats! glad to hear your good news!

Leah Billings said...

Oh so happy for you two!...and excited for all the upcoming wedding-ness. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! I'm very happy for you

Christin said...

Congratulations, Elizabeth!!!

melissa said...

HOLY SH*T!!! awesome awesome awesome!!! congratulations! xox

Stacia said...

Congratulations!!!

brooke knight said...

seriously, sorry i am so late to say it(blame mexico), CONGRATULATIONS.