Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hello, all

Today is Wednesday, that means we're halfway through the week. Good job, everyone. You deserve a break. I have nothing very exciting to update today, if you can believe it. Zoey has been recovering nicely from her lady surgery. She still just wants to play alllll the time with Parker anyway. For the two days Zoey wasn't here, Parker was anxiously awaiting her return. It was sweet.
I have been checking the mailbox compulsively to see if I've heard from UCA... any time now, any time. But seriously, they could tell me now and I'd be just fine with that.
I was going to make curtains yesterday with my ma, but I got overwhelmed by all the fabric choices, and had to postpone. I couldn't handle it. :) Soon, though, I'll be just like Leah. HA.
Ooh, we went to Beaverfork on Sunday. It brought back old, wonderful memories of times in Conway... It's very close, and we should go again. I floated on a raft all day long. Yay.
Have a good day, everyone!
natalie dee
nataliedee.com

3 comments:

melissa said...

how cute are you and that dog? precious. have you started your hour-by-hour countdown until harry potter yet? I HAVE. : )

katandkarl said...

i sent that exact same ND cartoon to my sissy. that is her theory on sun.

Chandle said...

You look so cute with Parker. I miss you like crazy. I can't wait to come home and try all your different wine picks and meet Zoey.

Oh the Conway Rivera. Remember that time when it was 16 degrees and my hair froze?