Wednesday, July 25, 2007

And....!

I had my interview this afternoon for the school psych program, and I just got this email (an hour after the interview):

Dear Elizabeth

I just wanted to let you know that the school psychology committee would like to offer you a position in our masters program. You will be getting an official letter from Dr. Simon, but I wanted you to know now so you could plan accordingly. Congratulations and welcome to our program. If you need anything, let me know.

Dr B

8 comments:

kristen said...

woohoo!!!!!!!!!

katandkarl said...

YEA!!!! congrats man. that rocks.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

Yea!! welcome back to school and my turf....

Chandle said...

I knew it all along. I am so proud of you. I also love that Christy said Turf.

Leslie Robus said...

CONGRATS!!!

Leah Billings said...

That is Spectacular! Good job smarty.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!