THE GRE IS OVER. THE GRE IS OVER. Hallelujah. Seriosuly. I have no clue how I did. By the time it was over, my brain was completely finished with all the thinkin'. There were times where I know I did great, and other times I didn't have a clue. But I guess that's how they design it, huh?That night, I went with some lovely friends to the new wine bar, Crush. Look at me! I went downtown! I know, it's crazy. It was nice there- not real condusive to larger groups though. I recommend it for a date night- good wine and (I hear) good tapas. Fun night, though!
Sunday I spent allll day just relaxing and recovering from the GRE. I watched lots of Twin Peaks Season 2. It was fantastic and SCARY. Loved it. Have a good week, all!


2 comments:
It was nice to try something new. Thanks for inviting us along.
horray
Post a Comment