... bonus points to the first person who knows what that's from (the post title). Reasons to be happy girl today:1. Tonight marks the FIRST time I will get to watch "Grey's" when it actually airs on tv. I don't have to tape it because of volleyball tonight. First time all season. Holla.
2. My sweetie returns from the City of Sin (viva Las Vegas ) tonight. He was at an "EPA conference" (so they say) all week.
3. I get to go backpacking this weekend, and the weather's going to be pretty good for it, I think (I hope).
4. Hoorah for democrats! ... and for having a lady Speaker of the House. Very, very exciting.
5. My creative writing class is starting their unit on children's stories today. They're going to write their own and give them to the kindergartners here at school. What was YOUR favorite book when you were little?
6. Celeb gossip has been oh-so good this week. Channel 7 actually showed Faith Hill's CMA reaction on their "YouTube Wednesday" section. That's funny. And Brit and Kevin? I'm in pop culture heaven.
7. It's pretty out there- go outside and do something!
It's gonna be a good day, people. Have fun!

11 comments:
mekaleka hi, meka JAMBI ho.
I USED TO HAVE (i think i still do, somewhere???) the ENTRE PEE-WEE's PLAYHOUSE PLAYSET. boosh! :D
ps fave childrens books:anne of green gables, are you there god? it's me margaret, ramona, babysitters club, so so so many!
um clearly it is from the Saved by the Bell Hawaii 2 hour vacation special movie.
brooke you are too fast. i have to agree with the book choices as well. ramona was awesome, sweet valley high, babysitters club, nancy drew...
pee wee is gross and you should never quote him again. ever.
i HATED him then and now. so there.
Kat has a bad attitude today! Pee Wee's totally misunderstood. I know you are, but what am I????????
Hee, hee.
i love kat's bad mood bob days. they make me laugh.
kristen, i forgot about nancy drew! my mom had original hardbacks and i used to read the crap out of them! the artwork was kinda creepy, they're great.
um i took andrew to the kid's section of barnes and noble yesterday. they have a nancy drew cook book! the recipes kinda suck but the little stories took me back.
the secret garden, hatchet, narnia, ramona, babysitter's, superfudge, boxcar children
and i have to agree with kat on not liking the peewee quotes...especially that quote...especially when your name rhymes with "Meka".
stupid jambi. (cue bad childhood memory)
-becca
oooh the secret garden and the little princess!
Post a Comment