Thus marks the end of my Halloween posts (sigh....). Last night I went over to Jeremy's hizouse, decorated the front porch a bit, and stocked up on candy to pass out to millions of lovely children. Seriously- millions. I have never seen that many trick-or-treaters. Among the best of them... Kristen and Andrew stopped by! Andrew wanted to take the hand as his candy selection, but Kristen talked him out of it.We had a blast. I dressed up as Lady Vader again and answered the door with light saber a-blazin'. The parents at least got a big kick out of it, even if the kids were slightly freaked.
Final jack-o-lantern of the season... Kat and Karl came over Monday and we watched "Hell-raiser" and carved. Ours is Jason. Can you tell?
I thought the house looked pretty awesome. Spooky spider webs and such. Of course, our neighbors had strobe lights, a fog machine, and a scary noise soundtrack. Ours was still better!After completely running out of candy and having to go get more, we went to go see "Texas Chainsaw Massacre: the Beginning." I am truly traumatized.
So long, Halloween!!

No comments:
Post a Comment