wow. who's rv was that? you're getting really good at taking the photographs.
Thanks! It is his parents' RV. They stayed there on Thurs., and we drove up and met them there. We were at the Weideker vineyard RV park. Which was awesome.
i didn't know you could ride around in the vinyard. awesome!
Isn't it awesome up there!!!! Sean and I went there and had a ball. We loved Kelts, the bar downtown.
I'm adding Altus to my list of places to go! Seriously! Much more affordable than Vegas or Hollywood.
Wow flashy pictures. I'm jealous!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
wow. who's rv was that? you're getting really good at taking the photographs.
Thanks! It is his parents' RV. They stayed there on Thurs., and we drove up and met them there. We were at the Weideker vineyard RV park. Which was awesome.
i didn't know you could ride around in the vinyard. awesome!
Isn't it awesome up there!!!! Sean and I went there and had a ball. We loved Kelts, the bar downtown.
I'm adding Altus to my list of places to go! Seriously! Much more affordable than Vegas or Hollywood.
Wow flashy pictures. I'm jealous!
Post a Comment