Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hoody hoo!

Q: What happens when the boys go out of town for a bachelor party?
A: The girls all get together and go out... and out... and out... till way too late. We act like we're in our (ahem) early twenties or something crazy like that. And we get a lot of stares because we're a group of 8 women with no men in sight and we're having a blast.

Saturday night from left to right: Holly, Judith (whose future hubby was having the bachelor party in Memphis), Kelly, Jaime, Liz, yours truly, Kat, and Franke. Somehow we ended up at the Cowboy (seriously... what??) till the whee hours, but it was great. Love these girls. I have many, many more pictures that I will post, but I can't get them to work right now. Soon, friends, soon!!

1 comment:

the gloria family said...

more more more