Friday, July 14, 2006

Everybody's working for the weekend

And you made it! Congratulations! Just mere hours left till you can hit the ground a-runnin'. This picture is Julie and Ben Tuesday night at the Fountain. It turns out that Tuesday is the new Thursday here in town. It's the night to go out, I hear.
Last night I went to Wild River Country with Jeremy. His mama had her company picnic up there, so we got to go play. I saw, ohhhhhh about a million of my students. There's nothing like being in the wave pool and having a 13 year old swim up to you. "Hey Miss Ross!" in your bathing suit. Totally awesome. What IS, however, awesome is the rapids (an old classic that I never tire of) and that new huge slide in the back. Ahhh, it brings back memories of being 15.

Coming up this weekend... Trav's game tonight, I believe (good Lord it's going to be HOT) and Mike and Audra's weddin tomorrow. Perhaps the lake on Sunday? Hopefully I'll take lots o' pictures. Can't wait to see some of you (Tulsa Brooke, my love, aren't you coming to the Rock?) tomorrow! Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

brooke knight said...

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!

katandkarl said...

get. me. out. of. work. please.

call and pretend to be my mom or something.....pu leeeeeeeeeze.

Chandle said...

I'll be in Arkansas in 5 days. YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAW! Why does ben always look like he's having a GREAT time.

Anonymous said...

I miss Wild River Country soooo much. When I lived in Little Rock, my dad worked at Alltel and they would rent out the park for a whole day so it would just be Alltel employees and you could ride everything and anything and it was AMAZING. {sigh}
and Travs games in the heat...
I'm homesick.