lazy Pronunciation: 'lA-zE 1 a : disinclined to activity or exertion : not energetic or vigorous b : encouraging inactivity or indolence <a lazy summer day>2 : moving slowly : SLUGGISH 3 : DROOPY, LAX 4 : placed on its side Today, I all of a sudden realized I didn't know where Arnie was. Typically, that means he's into something... he's in the trash or on my bed. However, this time was different. I found him lounging (COMPLETELY passed out) on the bean bag chair in the computer room. Passed out. Cold. On his back. Next to the dustbuster. Ahhhh... the good ol' life of being a dog. Must be tough, Arnie. :)

7 comments:
i am scratching his belly from here. cute!
must be nice
Awesome. He loves the bean bag. And I'm so happy he wasn't destroying anything!
sometimes i wish i could have a life so sweet...wonder what he was dreamin bout...
What a funny guy.
Adorable!
cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment