Monday, June 12, 2006

Kids do the darndest things. Adults too.


Before explaining the pictures... a weekend update. Friday: Jeremy came home (hooray!). That night, we went to the Fountain. Good times were had by all. Saturday: I was a river queen allllll day. That night, went to a cookout. Venison and elk were had by all. Well, except me. Sunday: Jeremy mowed my lawn and did some serious damage with the weed whacker (what a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man). Our backyard is less embarassing now. It was a jungle- a perfect home for ratsies. Arnie is happier. That night, I met up with Melissa, Greg, and Greg's kiddies at El Porton. Greg's daughter insisted on funny faces for the pictures. So, there you go... the explanation of why we look insane. Look at my tongue. Ummmm... yikes. By the way, my eyes were crossed for a really long time while she took the picture. That's why I'm not really looking at the camera. HA. And Melissa's a pirate. Arrrgh.
5 DAYS TILL CALIFORNIA (cue the theme to the "OC")!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I said it was ok to put these on the blog. Didn't we discuss that? :)

the gloria family said...

awww, his kids are too cute!

Chandle said...

Have fun. Everyone looks so cute.

katandkarl said...

cute and cute.