
Looks like it is Monday once again, and there is nothing we can do to stop it. The good news: I have 25 days of school left, and this weekend was fantabulous. Saturday I went to the sandbar on the ol' dirty river and jet skiied to my heart's content. We stayed out there all day, so I am a bit crispy with the sunburn (whoops). I know that some of you might think the river is grody, what with the gars, enormous catfish, and the dead bodies that are found there, but I say it's a good time. The trick is definitely found in not thinking about those things for too long. You get used to it. Ok, ok, it's kind of gross, but it's all about proximity.Annie bought a grill (sung to the tune of "Janie Got a Gun"). Last night we beebeequed with Matty P. (hot dogs and veggie burger for me). It worked like a champ. Just another sign that that Summer Break '06 (whooooooo!) is just around the corner...
You might be asking yourself why there is a picture that exists on the web with a cat on a grill. That's an excellent question, dear friends. An excellent question.

4 comments:
oh, man. my friend stacey got ecoli from swimming in the arkansas river down in grady...scary.
I'm one of those people who can't put the scary, gross things in the water out of my mind. I guess that's why I'm not a big swimmer. I do love hanging out in clean water though...speaking of, we should go camping this year cause we say it every year and never do it.
Ecoli! Remember when we went down there and tried to bbq and sand blew in the food. I also wore that mullet wig and it looked kinda good.
Kinda good?? It was awesome.
I am invincible and will not catch ecoli. Gars might get me, but no ecoli.
Post a Comment