
Hello all! I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of my classroom for you. This is the view from my desk. For those of you who don't know, my classroom is in a "portable," AKA trailer. If you stomp too hard, I'm pretty sure you'll create a hole and fall through to the parking lot. It's a little ghetto-fab, but it's definitely workable.

6 comments:
It's me again, Kat's friend, commenting on your blog. Look at the bright side of el secuaz ("the trailer"..I actually looked that up), you can be as loud as you need without other classrooms hearing.
Hi Susan!
Actually... I share the trailer with the history teacher. We have a flimsy wall between us. It's a blast.
I hated being in the trailer when we were there. :( They were always hot!
When you say "hot" I hope you mean like freakin' awesome. Cause that's what they are! :)
Why do they always put the foreign language classes always get put in the trailers?? Mine always were anyway. Your room looks great!!
I LIVE in a trailer
Post a Comment