It's always hard for me to wait to put the tree up, but I know it's necessary to avoid the crazy. This year, we put the tree up the DAY after Thanksgiving. This is when I start listening to Mariah Carey. And Bing Crosby. Aaaand maybe an NSYNC Christmas (thanks, Christy). Anyway, I digress. This year we had many, many more Christmas decorations because of the plethora of things we bought for the wedding. I have more purple and silver ornaments than any person will ever need in a lifetime (feel free to take a box). And Christmas lights. And centerpieces. However, I love love love our new decorations. Our wedding was quite pretty, if I do say so. And now, every year, I can bring out just a little taste of that night. It makes me real real happy.
More posts to come about the upcoming anni and our first year together. I can't believe it's been almost a year. I wonder what I was doing last year at this time...
Go over to Melissa's twin bloggity and check out pics from their very first shower (aw!) and some AMAZING ultrasound pictures. Go. Now.


No comments:
Post a Comment