Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I'm the Mary, and you're the Rhoda.


Michele: Did you lose weight?
Romy: Actually, I have been trying this new fat free diet I invented. All I've had to eat for the past six days are gummy bears, jelly beans, and candy corns.
Michele: God, I wish I had your discipline.

Apparently, 10 years somehow passed, and it's happening. Oh, Lord, that can't be right. Are we going? Let's discuss the pros and cons of high school reunions. Go.

6 comments:

Kelz World said...

im not going to mine. i can see my friends when i want. if i dont still see you and i went to high school with you chances are i dont want to or never cared. i know this is harsh but its really how i feel. plus, i wasnt really friends with people from my high school i was friends with people from other schools. (how high school did all that sound?) LOL thats my take.

katandkarl said...

apparently i am going to yours but not mine. :)

melissa said...

10 year reuuuuuunion! you should TOTALLY go and have lots and lots of fun. and drinks. have lots and lots of drinks, too. :)

The Smiths said...

yes we are going and yes i invented post-it notes

Chandle said...

Booooooo! Totally not going!

Chandle said...

Booooooo! Totally not going!