Monday, June 16, 2008

Sorry for the lack of bloggiture

I'm sorry, did you say it's already MID-June?? What in the world happened to this month? AND the one before this one (don't answer that, I think I know what happened to May)?! School has already flown by. I only have 2 more weeks of this summer session left. Last week was a killer... I had 2 tests, and one was definitely a tough one. Well, STUDYING for it was waaaaaaay worse than the actual test itself. I worked myself up so bad and had many small panic attacks, but the test was not that terrible- I scared myself more than I needed to. Has anyone noticed I tend to do that? Hush it. ;)
Went back to el doctor last week. He didn't even take the boot off, looked at the x-rays, and said he'll see me in a month. My hope is that he tells me I can take the dang thing off at that point and walk out. It's getting old. Imagine wearing the same sock every day for a month. That's my boot. EEW. And it's heavy. And HOT. But it's not a cast or surgery, so no complaints.
I will try to do better with keeping you guys updated. My bad!

5 comments:

melissa said...

dude, das boot sounds like no fun at all. : ( good luck in school; you are probably kicking total ass!

Leah Billings said...

Ahhhhh, the boot. That brings back memories. So glad you didn't require a cast or surgery. Good luck with the studies. Looking forward to blowing off some steam with you this weekend!

Chandle said...

you are probably making a pluses on everything! I think we've all been slackin on the blog, except for Kat, she's on top of it. Miss you, Love you, can't WAIT for this weekend.

katandkarl said...

study study school's your buddy! you can do it!

Meg said...

Whatever Elizabeth! That boot makes you look HOTTT!