Thursday, March 20, 2008

HECK yeah


EIGHTY-NINE PERCENT on my psychopathology test! I almost peed in my pants, to tell ya the truth. I am so happy! The grad schools gods are smiling on Elizabeth this week! Thank goodness, because it was a doozy! On the upside..... I'm on Spring Break!
(Everyone put your hands up and say, "Spring Break '08! WHOOOOOOOO!"). This year, I shall spend my spring break:
1. Sleeping
2. Knitting
3. Watching Oprah and "What I Like About You," starring Amanda Bynes, everyday at 3:30 and 4.
4. Staying up later than 10 p.m. Um, maybe. Maybe not.
5. Going to Ben Nichols tomorrow night at the Tavern (who wants to go with me?).
6. Going to Chandle and David's shower.
7. Sleeping a little more.
8. Not doing homework a little more.
9. Feeling guilty about not doing homework by (let's say) Thursday, and finally kicking into gear. A little. Very little.
10. Yelling, "Spring Break, '08! Whooooooooo!" whenever I can. And whenever is socially acceptable. Or not.
PS, there's a poll (I'm so high tech now, Google/Blogger!) on the wedding bloggity. I needs some opinions! ;)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Spring Break 08 is here! Woohoo!

Chandle said...

I"m jealous of your spring breakityness. It was great to see you.