Thursday, February 21, 2008

Well, that figures


This is me after I got my test back today. Just kidding- this is me in NOLA after tasting the Hand Grenade. But seriously, 79% on that beast, folks. That's alllllllllllmost a B, so I feel pretty ok with it. I was one of the higher grades, and I think that should tell you something about the test. ICK. Now I know and will use that knowledge to beat the next test into submission. Niner.

5 comments:

melissa said...

apparently, they hand out a lot fewer D+'s than they do D-'s... it's not a grade they like to give out.

antm is back, and as usual, i disagree already with some of their choices. i AM, however, eagerly anticipating next week's "surprise elimination." : )

Meg said...

That's hillllllarious! I might use that as black mail in the future!

katandkarl said...

:)

SWEET. you passed with flying colors... do they curve things in g school? ;)

Anonymous said...

way to go...
ps. those things taste like shizer, ya?

kristen said...

what is a hand grenade? yikes that test sounds like no fun. glad you got through it. now you can relax...um until the next one.