True story: when I was a child (well, through the teenage years in fact), Henry was a member of our household. Yes, he was stored away in a closet, only to emerge on Saturdays when my dad would get him out. I eventually harolded him as a friend, although our relationship started off rocky (since I hated his sole purpose and all). But there's just something about a vaccuum with a face-- a smiling face-- that makes it ok to do chores. You should see him with his long nose attachment. Henry showed back up in my life yesterday when I was looking at my old MSM bud Catherine's facebook, and she had posted this pic of Henry. She was in FRANCE of all places, and thought it was quite amusing. So she posted it along with all her other French pictures. Ol' Henry. It's a small world, after all.

2 comments:
is it henri in french? le henry?
vacccccccuuuuuuum vrrrrom.
Post a Comment