Friday, September 07, 2007

One day late...!

... but it's never too late to wish my parents a very very happy 32nd anniversary!! 32 is my dad's favorite number, so that means it's going to be one heck of a year! Love you both dearly!!

I am home today, not driving back and forth between here and C-town for the first time in 2 weeks. Whew! I will normally have Fridays "off" (although I plan to take advantage and study a lot those days). It's just nice not being in Rhonda the Honda a little. ;)
Work is going great so far- it's really interesting. I like all my classes too, and I finished my very first paper last night (not due till next week, thank you very much). I am having trouble getting used to all the reading they love to make me do, but I'm getting in the swing of it. Looking forward to October, when everything should be in a flow... ;)

Have a good weekend, all! Anyone have any big plans?

3 comments:

katandkarl said...

i think this weekend is going to be pretty lame-o. which is nice. you should come play HP on the Wii.

Chandle said...

Kat, are you extending that invitation to anyone else :)??? Beth, let's hang out, and I don't have a Wii, but I did kidnap the real harry potter, so we can play quidditch for real...okay, not really, but it would have been fun.

Chandle said...

How many times can I say a version of the word "real"?