Thursday, August 30, 2007

Goodness.

I swear I'm alive, fear not, friends. Class started a week ago, and I am already going full-force. My classes are going to be pretty intensive, but I think they'll be pretty interesting. I started my GA position on Tuesday, and I really like it. I even arranged it so that I will have Fridays "off" (studying, basically), which means I am reallllly busy the rest of the week. So, sorry for being a bad blogger. I am going to try to catch up on some reading this evening (can you believe they already gave me some??). ;) Hope all is well. I'll be back soon!

3 comments:

melissa said...

yes, please blog more. WE NEED UPDATES. : )

Leah Billings said...

I know exactly how you feel. Glad your first week went well.

Chandle said...

I hear ya, I posted single digit posts the months of August, September and October last year. It's a hard knock life. You'll do great.