Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Beginning of Summer of Fun 2007!




The weekend started off with a big bang with all the teachers going to West End together and sending me off with tequila. It was a bit rough, but lots of fun.
Have I mentioned that I have the most thoughtful boyfriend in the world? This is what he gave me as a congratulations-for-being-done gift. He contacted the FABULOUS and talented Brooke and purchased this beautiful piece of artwork for me. I love, love, love it. I swear I had looked at her art blog and noticed this one and WANTED it immediately. It's absolutely perfect, AND it goes so well right over the wine rack! I think it suits me just right. THANK you to Brooke for making it, and THANK you to my sweet Jeremy for thinking of me. I love it (and you!) more than you know!
The rest of the weekend was spent hanging around the house, running errands, and going to Riverfest. I felt like little Pooty when it was all said and done with. A huuuuuuge sigh of relief and exhaustion. :)

4 comments:

Leah Billings said...

What a guy! That was a very thoughtful. Let's have a drink together soon to celebrate you're end/new beginning.

Chandle said...

I toast you from afar, Jeremy is very sweet and pooty made me laugh, love you

brooke knight said...

i'm sooo glad you like it!

melissa said...

what an awesome gift! wow. a guy who can give good gifts is a keeper. <---that sounds a lot more superficial than it's supposed to.