Monday, March 12, 2007

A bear two times over?

For those of you who didn't know (and for those of you who DID, now you can talk about it!)....
I am officially applying to two full-time grad school programs, and I will be entering one of those two programs (keep your fingers crossed) in the fall.
My first choice is the school psychology program at UCA. I have to take a summer class that I missed in undergrad, and I have to take the GRE for psychology (YIKES) in April. It's a great program, and totally worth it. However, I won't know anything definite till August (cuttin' it awfully close).
Second choice is the social work program at UALR (the same one Miss Brooke and Senor Ryan completed). I have completed the whole application process, and I think I should hear something in the next month or so.
So there you have it. Career changes are terrifying, but I am very very excited about it. I love being in school, and there's no better time to go back than now! So, be thinking about me, and I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

Chandle said...

It'll be weird, you'll be in school and I'll have a job (hopefully) You're going to get in to both, with FULL SCHOLARSHIPS, If not, I'll gladly kill someone.