skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Belated, yet still very sincere
My apologies to my Boo, who celebrated his birthday on Monday!! Happy birthday, Cody! Here's a man whose love of all things sweet rivals my own love of cheese dip. In fact, the first thing he does is walk straight to my kitchen and see if I have any cake or Coke. Unfortunately, I never do. It's been tragic how our ridiculously busy schedules have prevented us from hanging out more... soon, Boo, soon. Once vball and cross-country cease to run our lives. Miss ya, Cody, and happy birthday! Don't become old.
5 comments:
so i dont know cody but HBBD (happy belated birthday). nonetheless, i need to take a moment to comment on the awesomeness factor of CHANDLE'S BRACELET. omg! i am in love!
happy birthday cody. chandle you should cut your hair to that length. it looks very cute.
Thanks. Although, I think Chandle's love for sweets might surpass mine.
I do love the sugar. LITTLE CHRISSY WANTS A COKE! Happy Birthday, Cody. Thanks for the shout out Brooke.
And Kristin!
Post a Comment